Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT LIFELINE INTERVENTION



ANNOUNCEMENT FROM KEVIN DIXON


LIFELINE INTERVENTION.COM



I wanted to personally welcome everyone to my company LifelineIntervention.com a subsidiary of KD Consulting Corporation. I started Lifeline Intervention.com back in 2003. I built this company to help families and their loved ones bridge the gap when their loved ones are in denial, which is the number one symptom of the disease of addiction. Being in the field of drug and alcohol work as well as building major treatment centers and running national intervention companies. I wanted Lifeline Intervention to represent everything I have learned in the past 15 years with my experience with helping families. I have facilitated over 500 drug and alcohol interventions throughout my career. But it is the opportunity of building a foundation to helping bring change, one family at a time.

Please don't let your family be a statistic. If you or your know someone who is needing help please contact us at 866-384-8411 or visit our websites http://www.lifelineintervention.com/.

If you are a treatment center and are in need of our services, or needing to get help to a family member please contact Lifeline Intervention at 866-384-8411.

Sincerely,


Kevin Dixon
KD Consulting Corporation
A Division of Lifelineintervention.com



No comments: